Dublin, July 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Home Fitness Products Market (2022-2027) by Type, Channels, End Users, Price Point, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff “Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offering.
The global market for home fitness products is estimated at USD 11.29 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 19.57 billion by 2027, growing at 11.63% CAGR.
Market dynamics are forces affecting pricing and stakeholder behavior of the global Home Fitness Products market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macroeconomic and microeconomic factors. There are dynamic market forces in addition to price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, decision makers seek to determine how best to use various financial tools to stop various strategies to accelerate growth and reduce risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of the financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the recent development and competitive landscape of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report include Adidas, Amer Sports, Brunswick, Chattanooga, Corepump, Cybex International, Fitness World, Fitnessathome, HOIST Fitness System, Icon Health & Fitness, Johnson Health Tech, JTX Fitness, Keizer, Life Fitness, Louis Vuitton, Nautilus, NOHrD and WaterRower International, NordicTrack, Octane Fitness, Peloton, Pent, Precor, Proform, Star Trac, Technogym, Tonal, TRUE Fitness Technology, Vectra Fitness, WOODWAY, York Barbell, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of America)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool for analyzing and evaluating the position of companies based on their Industry Position Score and Market Performance Score. The tool uses various factors to categorize players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for the analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global Home Fitness Products market. The Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to devise strategies for company growth. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies, viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved in each approach.
- The report analyzes the global market for home fitness products using the Ansoff matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
- Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has come up with suitable strategies for the growth of the market.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global Home Fitness Products market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections on the size of the market. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research is conducted through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned industry personnel.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 Forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. Furthermore, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report analyzes the main regulatory bodies and the main rules and regulations imposed on this sector in various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increased prevalence of obesity
4.1.2 Government initiatives to promote healthy lifestyles
4.1.3 Sedentary lifestyles and hectic schedules led to the adoption of home fitness equipment
4.2.1 High cost of equipment
4.2.2 Alternatives to training at home
4.3.1 Development of multipurpose equipment and connected fitness device technology
4.3.2 Increase in disposable income in emerging economies
4.4.1 Limited space and maintenance
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s five forces analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Analysis of the Ansoff matrix
6 Global Home Fitness Products Market, by Type
6.2.1 Foam roller
6.2.2 Weighted jump rope
6.2.3 Yoga mat
6.3 Cardio training equipment
6.3.1 Air Bike
6.3.2 Elliptical machines
6.3.3 Punching bag
6.3.4 Rowing machine
6.4 Strength training equipment
6.4.1 Sit-up wheel
6.4.2 Adjustable Dumbbells
6.4.3 Adjustable kettlebell
6.5 Medicine Ball
6.5.1 Mini resistance bands
6.5.2 Mini resistance bands
6.5.3 Weightlifting Bench
7 Global Home Fitness Products Market, by Channels
7.3.1 Direct distribution
7.3.2 External retailers
7.4.1 Mass retail
7.4.2 Specialized retailer
8 Global Home Fitness Products Market, by End Users
8.4 Gym in Apartment
9 Global Home Fitness Products Market, By Price Point
10 America Home Fitness Products Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of America
11 Europe Home Fitness Products Market
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa Home Fitness Products Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC Home Fitness Products Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market share analysis
14.3 Strategic initiatives
14.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
14.3.3 Product developments and improvements
15 company profiles
15.2 American sports
15.5 Center pump
15.6 Cybex International
15.7 Fitness World
15.8 Exercise at home
15.9 HOIST Exercise System
15.10 Health and Fitness Icon
15.11 Johnson Health Tech
15.12 Fitness JTX
15.14 Fitness Life
15.15 Louis Vuitton
15.17 NOHRD and WaterRower International
15.18 Nordic Track
15.19 fitness octane
15.24 Star tracking
15.27 TRUE Fitness Technology
15.28 Fitness Vectra
15.30 York Bar
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/whc1jp
Global market for home fitness products