- Increasing inclination among people towards exercise amid the COVID-19 pandemic is driving the rubber exercise flooring market
- Increased understanding of health in North America is creating profitable prospects in the regional market
WILMINGTON, Del., July 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — According to the fitness rubber flooring market statistics from Transparency Market Research (TMR), the global market is estimated to register growth at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2031. The study also provides reliable Sales Forecast for the fitness rubber flooring market.
In the TMR report, the analysts offer a comprehensive analysis of the growth opportunities, challenges, trends, and R&D in the Rubber Fitness Flooring market. Furthermore, this study sheds light on the scope of the Rubber Fitness market expansion in different regions. Apart from this, the report provides access to growth frontier analysis for the Rubber Fitness Flooring market.
Get a PDF brochure to learn more: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=84858
Major players are focusing on the development of next-generation products to meet the growing demands of the market. Additionally, manufacturers are also focusing on improving rubber flooring designs to reduce rubber waste. Such initiatives are helping the growth of the market. Furthermore, the increasing focus of key players on diversifying their product portfolios is estimated to drive growth in the global exercise rubber flooring market.
The market for rubber sports flooring in North America it is forecast to expand at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. Furthermore, the US is estimated to maintain its dominant position in the region and expand at a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period. The growth of the market in North America is attributed to an increase in understanding among the regional population about the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
Get Covid 19 Testing – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=84858
Fitness Rubber Flooring Market: Key Findings
- Due to increased industrialization in many developing and developed nations around the world, the disposable income of people in these countries is improving in recent years. As a result, this population group is increasing spending on different leisure activities, including tourism, entertainment and fitness. This factor, in turn, is forecast to drive sales growth in the global exercise rubber flooring market during the forecast period.
- Government authorities in many nations, along with sports and fitness associations around the world, are taking initiatives to promote the adoption of healthy lifestyles. In addition, they encourage people to perform different types of exercises, such as yoga, at a self-regulated pace. Aside from this, there has been an increase in understanding among people about the importance of physical exercise amid the recent COVID-19 pandemic. These factors are fueling demand opportunities in the market. The global rubber fitness flooring market size is anticipated to reach a valuation of US$5.7 MM by 2031.
- Green rubber fitness flooring products are gaining momentum due to their increasing adoption by healthcare facilities around the world. Some of the key factors driving green rubber sports flooring products include the absence of plasticizers (phthalates), halogens (chlorine), or PVC in these products. Such trends are aiding in the overall growth of the fitness rubber flooring market.
Request a sample – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=84858
Rubber Fitness Flooring Market: Growth Drivers
- The increase in the number of gymnasiums, sports and fitness clubs, as well as athletic venues around the world are driving the growth in the market for rubber fitness flooring.
- Increased understanding of health and fitness among people around the world is creating business opportunities in the marketplace.
Rubber Fitness Flooring Market – Key Players
Some of the key players profiled in the report are:
- BEKA rubber
- Artigo SpA
- ecore international
- Mondo SpA
- AMORIM CORK COMPOSITES, SA
- INDEVAL SAIC
- LG HAUSYS
- Tarkett SA
- Bauwerk Boen Group
- Kiefer USA
- flexcourt athletics
- PPE group
- RUBRIG SIA
Make an inquiry before buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=84858
Fitness Rubber Flooring Market Segmentation
- Rubber Floor Tiles
- High Density Rolls
- paving rubber floors
- aerobic study
- North America
- Latin America
- Pacific Asia
- middle East & Africa
Find more Chemicals and Materials Market Reports by TMR:
Recycled PET (r-PET) Bottles Market: The Recycled PET (r-PET) Bottles Market is likely to register a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period and is anticipated to reach a market share of recycled PET (r-PET) bottles from $4.3 billion By 2031
Waste-to-Energy Market: The Waste-to-Energy Market is likely to register a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period and is anticipated to achieve a Waste-to-Energy market share of $43.1 billion By 2031
Aromatic Chemicals Market – The Aromatic Chemicals Market is likely to register a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period and is anticipated to achieve an Aromatic Chemicals market share of $10.8 billion By 2031
Lyocell Fibers Market: The lyocell fibers market is likely to post a CAGR of 11.8% over the forecast period and is anticipated to reach a lyocell fibers market share of $2.7 trillion By 2031
Waterproofing Membrane Market – The Waterproofing Membrane Market is likely to register a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period and is anticipated to reach a Waterproofing Membrane Market Share of $43 billion By 2031
Medical Plastics Market – The medical plastics market is likely to register a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period and is anticipated to achieve a medical plastics market share of $76.7 billion By 2031
Adjuvants Market – The adjuvants market is likely to register a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period and is anticipated to reach an adjuvants market share of $7.9 billion By 2031
Carbon Fiber Market – The carbon fiber market is likely to register a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period and is anticipated to achieve a carbon fiber market share of $4.5 billion By 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered in Wilmington, Del., USA, offers personalized research and consulting services. The company analyzes the factors that shape the dynamics of demand in various markets. Market insights and perspectives assess opportunities in various segments. Opportunities in segments are analyzed based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end use, which will determine growth in markets over the next decade.
Our unique combination of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking information for thousands of decision makers, made possible by experienced teams of analysts, researchers, and consultants. Proprietary data sources and the various tools and techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With extensive research and analysis capabilities, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reporting.
For more research information on leading industries, please visit our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CENTER CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS,
1000 N. West Street,
suite 1200, Wilmington, Del. 19801 United States
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market research